Antibacterial socks NanoSox®
We also produce functional antibacterial socks under our own brand NanoSox®. These anatomically shaped socks and knee socks are suitable for demanding work activities, but also for casual wear during sport, travel or tourism. They contain silver nanoparticles, they are antibacterial and antifungal - so they suppress the action of bacteria, do not irritate, do not cause allergic reactions and prevent foot odor.
- They guarantee a pleasant feeling and comfort, promote proper blood circulation in the legs and keep them warm
- Permanent antibacterial - protects the legs against discomfort, allergic reactions, mycoses, fungal diseases and more
- Quickly wicks sweat and moisture away, is breathable, soft and elastic
- They eliminate the formation of unpleasant odors - they can normally be worn for several days without washing
- Reinforced heel and toe for long socks
- They are anatomically shaped, have protective elements and ventilation zones
- Attractive design by a Czech shoe designer
- They contain silver ions for antibacterial properties, merino wool for softness, polyamide for high strength and elastane for flexibility and adhesion.
PROLEN®SILTEX is a special polypropylene yarn treated with a permanent antibacterial additive, based on silver phosphate glass.
PROLEN®SILTEX is effective against the growth of bacteria and unpleasant smells for hygienic freshness. It is harmless for humans and the environment.
Numbering and size tables