MAGNITEX MAGNETOTHERAPEUTIC TAPES
A number of top Czech experts participated in the creation of these magnetotherapeutic tapes, both with rich experience in the field of permanent magnets and with a broad overview and experience in the application of special textile materials.
This product of a new generation of magnetotherapeutic aids - hybrid composites, uses a permanent magnet and multifunctional fabrics to relieve chronic pain. The permanent magnet used in this product is characterized by the action of a permanent magnetic field with an intensity of up to 5000 Gauss.
- new product using the effects of magnetotherapy - natural non-invasive physiotherapeutic methods using the biological effects of magnets, which is one of the oldest forms of physical therapy
- proven means of relieving joint problems, tension and chronic pain, joint stiffness and improving their mobility
- based on a properly targeted and effective combination of the effects of a very strong permanent magnet and specific structures of multifunctional textiles
- easy application of tapes
- cheap, non-invasive, non-addictive method without proven negative side effects
- spacer layer - fabric made of conductive silver-plated fibers prevents the action of magnetic fields outside the application area
- upper layer of tape - reinforcing reinforcing fabric made of pure cotton with a special surface treatment
- bottom layer of the tape - a knitted fabric that is in direct contact with the human body, providing excellent thermoregulatory properties as well as the flexibility needed for perfect adhesion of the tape at the places of application
|L||20-36 cm||can be used on the ankle, knee, elbow|
DEVELOPED AND SUITABLE FOR
- people with joint difficulties, stiffness and limited joint mobility
- improving fitness after injury or arthritis
Pregnant women, people with cancer and people with pacemakers or people with chronic heart disease should consult their doctor about the use of this product.