PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION CONDITIONS
1. The personal data controller referred to in Article 4 (7) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (hereinafter referred to as "GDPR") is Nanospol, s.r.o. ID No. 28271068 with its registered office at Bohunická 238/67, 638 00 Brno (hereinafter referred to as the “Administrator”).
2. Administrator contact details are
address: Halasovo nám. 842 / 4a, 619 00 Brno, Czech Republic
phone: +420 513 033 864
3. Personal data shall mean all information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person; an identifiable natural person is a natural person that can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to a particular identifier, such as name, identification number, location information, network identifier or one or more specific physical, physiological, genetic, psychological, economic, cultural or the social identity of this natural person.
4. The controller has not appointed a Data Protection Officer.
Sources and categories of processed personal data
1. The Administrator processes the personal data you have provided to him or the personal data obtained by the Administrator based on the fulfillment of your order.
2. The administrator processes your identification and contact information.
Legal reason and purpose of personal data processing
1. The legal reason for the processing of personal data is:
• performance of the contract between you and the administrator pursuant to Art. (b) GDPR.
2. The purpose of the processing of personal data shall be:
• processing your order and exercising the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the administrator; When ordering, personal information is required for successful order processing (name and address, contact), the provision of personal data is a necessary requirement for the conclusion and performance of the contract.
3. There is no automatic individual decision-making within the meaning of Article 22 of the GDPR.
Data retention period
1. The Administrator keeps personal data • for the period necessary to exercise the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the Administrator and to assert claims arising from these contractual relations (for a period of 15 years from the termination of the contractual relationship).
2. After the personal data retention period expires, the controller shall delete the personal data.
Recipients of personal data (subcontractors of the administrator)
1. The recipients of personal data shall be persons
• involved in the delivery of goods / services / payments under contract;
• providing e-shop services (Shoptet) and other services related to e-shop operations,
• providing marketing services.
2. The controller does not intend to transfer personal data to a third country (to a non-EU country) or to an international organization.
1. Under the conditions set out in the GDPR you have
• the right of access to his personal data pursuant to Article 15 of the GDPR,
• the right to rectify personal data pursuant to Article 16 of the GDPR, or to limit processing according to Article 18 of the GDPR,
• the right to the deletion of personal data pursuant to Article 17 of the GDPR,
• the right to object to processing under Article 21 of the GDPR; and
• the right to data portability under Article 20 of the GDPR.
2. You also have the right to file a complaint with the Office for Personal Data Protection if you believe that your right to personal data protection has been violated.
Terms of personal data security
1. The controller declares that it has taken all appropriate technical and organizational measures to safeguard personal data.
2. The Administrator has taken technical measures to secure data and personal data storage in paper form.
3. The controller declares that only the persons authorized by him have access to personal data.
1. By submitting an order form from the online order form, you acknowledge that you are familiar with and accept the terms of privacy.
These conditions come into effect on 25.5.2018.